Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Scope of the projects
- The project consists of listening a grading a series of audios through an iOS dedicated app into Indian English, evaluating the quality of the voice, the intonation and the pronunciation
- Weekly cycles from now until June
- Number of weekly hours still to be confirmed
- No specialization needed, only being native of English (India)
- Being native of Indian English
- Being located in India while the project is active
- Having an iPhone with minimum OS 10.3.5. iPhone 5s and later are the only devices meeting that requisite
- Being able to invoice
If you meet all those requirements and you are interested in the project, please send your updated CV, the device you own and the OS version and confirm you will be available weekly.
Poster country: Spain
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: English Subject field: Computers: Software Preferred quoter location: India Quoting deadline: Jun 1, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jun 2, 2018 00:00 GMT
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.