Translators - German/English into European Portuguese
Posted: Apr 19, 2018 16:52 GMT (GMT: Apr 19, 2018 16:52) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Portuguese, German to Portuguese Language variant:
Wordattachment is a worldwide company. We are the result of experience, of wanting to do better. Our core purpose is to be flexible, flawless and fast.
Our quality process is quite strict, all deliveries will be subject to internal QA before the delivery to the client.
We are currently recruiting freelance translators to translate from German and English into European Portuguese.
- Experienced on Automotive, Transportation, Technical, Mechanical, Engineering, etc.;
- It will be given priority to translators that domain both source languages;
- Responsible, available and capable of medium/large volumes of daily work.
To apply for the job:
- If you are interested and available to start working, please email your CV and rates , mention GE/EN>PTPT;
- All interested applicants must complete an application form;
- All applicants will undergo a qualification process.
We hope to work with you soon!
: Portugal Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Tech/Engineering, Marketing Required specific fields:
Automotive / Cars & Trucks Required native language:
Portuguese Subject field:
Automotive / Cars & Trucks Preferred software:
SDL TRADOS, Across, memoQ, Smartling Preferred quoter location:
Portugal Quoting deadline: Dec 25, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.
|Déjà Vu X3 |
|Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking