This job was closed at Jun 7, 2018 16:15 GMT
6 hr review of localized website
Posted: May 2, 2018 09:10 GMT (GMT: May 2, 2018 09:10) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Checking/editing, Copywriting
English to Norwegian, English to Norwegian (Bokmal), English to Norwegian (Nynorsk)
Agoda is one of the world’s fastest-growing online hotel platforms. Established in 2005 as a start-up, Agoda expanded fast and is now part of one of the world’s largest travel companies. We provide online booking services in 38 different languages to our millions of users. Travel is a global culture, and so is Agoda.
To make sure we’re truly speaking the language of our worldwide users, we’re embarking on a major quality improvement project. We are looking for experienced freelance Norwegian copy editors/localization specialist to audit our website. We’re seeking real copy editors/localization specialists with knowledge and experience in the travel, tourism, hospitality, online marketing and e-commerce industry for this important work, and will compensate on a freelance basis. Experience in copywriting and production of marketing content is a definite plus.
What is the actual work?
This is a freelance job that will take approximately 6 hours to complete. You will be performing a full review of our storefront. We have prepared a testing plan that will take you through every page of the website and through the booking process, with specific questions that you will answer throughout the procedure. Through this review, we hope to collect feedback and suggestions on how to maintain and improve our language and copywriting quality in Norwegian.
Who are we looking for?
- Norwegian speaker
- At least 2 years of experience in localization/copy editing/copy writing
- Experience in quality control is a plus
- Travel/tourism/hospitality/online marketing/e-commerce should be one of your primary fields of expertise
- Candidates should be proficient in English as all correspondence with us and your report will be written in English
- Please note that we do not accept agency resumes.
How do we reward your efforts?
- We will apply a per-hour rate for this task.
How long will it take and what's the timeline?
- We expect this task to take around 6 hours.
- We are currently collecting user data in preparation for this project, once this is completed, we will reach out to selected candidates with more info and agree on a specific timeline.
How to apply?
- Please send your resume in English to [HIDDEN] along with the hourly rate you will charge, as well as a sample of previous localization or copy writing/copy editing work.
(Resume should be in English and should be a CV, not just a client list.)
- Only selected applicants will receive a reply.
Be a part of the growing travel industry. Send your resume today!
: Thailand Volume
: 6 hours Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Social Sciences, Art/Literary, Marketing Preferred specific fields:
Advertising / Public Relations, Internet, e-Commerce, Marketing / Market Research, Hotels = Tourism, Idioms / Maxims / Sayings Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Internet, e-Commerce Quoting deadline: May 31, 2018 16:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jun 30, 2018 17:00 GMT
Translating this text is NOT required
Please visit our website to see the live version of the text you'll be working with.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.4
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.
|Déjà Vu X3 |
|Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking