Quoting deadline expired
The quoting deadline for this job passed at Jul 16, 2018 00:00 GMT
Translation Validation Co-ordinatoor
Posted: May 7, 2018 15:42 GMT (GMT: May 7, 2018 15:42) Job type:
: Translation, Checking/editing, Project management (other)
In-house position Languages:
English to French
Translation Validation Co-ordinator
SDL is the global innovator in language translation technology, services and content management. With more than 20 years of experience, SDL creates transformative business results through nuanced digital experiences with customers around the world.
79 of the world’s largest brands along with more than 1,500 enterprises companies worldwide Translating in more than 200 languages shows the world SDL is a Leader in Language Translation technology, services and content management.
Facilitate and enable the co-ordination and linguistic validation of all content types translated for our client, one of the European leaders in Home Improvement. This involves working with the Operating Company market teams to facilitate the validation of translated content. Building on learnings to improve the quality and processes surrounding high volumes of translations across the business.
The candidate will work in the client’s premises, either in the Paris area or in the North of France (Hauts-de-France).
The candidate needs to have a short-term availability.
• Managing change - Takes the lead; communicates goals in a clear and consistent manner which inspires and enthuses; sets and upholds high standards; provides absolute clarity of outcomes but empowers and trusts people to deliver
• Collaboration – going beyond boundaries, strategic networker, seeks win-win solutions, drives a One Kingfisher way of working
• Influence – has presence and impact, is influential such that they develop rapport and credibility with those around them
• Personal accountability – leads by example, takes responsibility, acts with courage, shows resilience, learns from mistakes, drives continuous improvement translates ideas into practice and ensures they are sustainable
• Delivers - Has an absolute and total focus on delivery; conscientious and delivers as promised; is personally organised translating goals into personal and team plans
• Bilingual; competent translator/copywriter
• 2 years’ experience in project co-ordination
• Good project management skills to deliver projects on time, whilst managing stakeholder expectations and risks.
• Process literate.
• To be able to evaluate systems and processes, make strong recommendations, lead change to improve effectiveness
• Proven experience of operating cooperatively and collaboratively within a large group organisation
Job-Specific Skills & Competencies
• Project co-ordination, linguistic validation/proofreading
: France Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Tech/Engineering, Social Sciences, Bus/Financial, Art/Literary, Medical, Marketing, Law/Patents, Science Required native language:
French Subject field:
Engineering (general) Preferred software:
SDL TRADOS Preferred quoter location:
France Quoting deadline: Jul 16, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jul 17, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
Contact person title: Talent Finder
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.