Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Posted: May 11, 2018 10:13 GMT(GMT: May 11, 2018 10:13)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Checking/editing
Languages: English to Italian
It's nice to e-meet you!
At the moment we are searching for freelance EN>IT Medical Editor-Subject Matter Expert.
• Editing various Medical texts (medical devices, healthcare, instruments);
• Performing technical checks (using various QA tools) to assure final translation quality;
• Post-editing and translating texts as per need.
• Master of Italian language;
• Highly proficient in English language;
• Experience in translations;
• Job experience in Medical field or related education;
• Interesting projects and workload according to your needs;
• Translation software trainings if needed;
• Feedback regarding your work performance;
• Free of charge CAT tools via our remote PC.
Looks like something you might be interested in? Fill in a short survey and we will discuss our collaboration details!
The link is here: https://goo.gl/forms/K57hBZDCFDCyX4h53
Looking forward to our collaboration!
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Medical Preferred specific fields: Medical: Cardiology, Medical: Pharmaceuticals, Medical: Instruments, Medical (general) Preferred native language: Italian Subject field: Medical (general) Quoting deadline: Jun 29, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jun 30, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.7 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000
You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.