Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Posted: May 14, 2018 07:47 GMT(GMT: May 14, 2018 07:47)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Project Management (other)
Languages: English to Greek
In-house Localization Project Manager in Athens, Greece.
• Manage localization project schedule and requirements across internal and external resources
• Oversee translation & QC Review workflow using our translation management tools and systems
• Expanding and managing our translation team, communication and training with new recruits.
Qualifications & skills
Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Language Studies, International Studies, or Localization
• 2-3 years of prior localization project management experience, working on projects that could involve language launches, software, creative content and subtitle localization
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point.
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Knowledge of Project Management software, XTRF preferable.
• Knowledge and experience in using various video formats.
• Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask and handle various concurrent projects and deal with tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility in working beyond the scheduled working hours and/or at weekends to meet deadlines.
You can send your CV at [HIDDEN]
Poster country: Greece
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Project Management Preferred quoter location: Greece Quoting deadline: May 30, 2018 21:00 GMT Delivery deadline: May 31, 2018 21:00 GMT
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime.
Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device.
Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.