This job was closed at Jun 6, 2018 21:15 GMT
In-house Project Manager
Posted: May 14, 2018 07:47 GMT (GMT: May 14, 2018 07:47) Job type:
Service required Languages:
: Project Management (other)
English to Greek
In-house Localization Project Manager in Athens, Greece.
• Manage localization project schedule and requirements across internal and external resources
• Oversee translation & QC Review workflow using our translation management tools and systems
• Expanding and managing our translation team, communication and training with new recruits.
Qualifications & skills
Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Language Studies, International Studies, or Localization
• 2-3 years of prior localization project management experience, working on projects that could involve language launches, software, creative content and subtitle localization
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point.
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Knowledge of Project Management software, XTRF preferable.
• Knowledge and experience in using various video formats.
• Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask and handle various concurrent projects and deal with tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility in working beyond the scheduled working hours and/or at weekends to meet deadlines.
You can send your CV at [HIDDEN]
: Greece Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Project Management Preferred quoter location:
Greece Quoting deadline: May 30, 2018 21:00 GMT Delivery deadline: May 31, 2018 21:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Quotes received: 0 (Job closed)
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.