Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
The quoting deadline for this job passed at Nov 18, 2018 05:00 GMT.
Ongoing opportunity for ES-Latam Companies at Vistatec Dublin
Posted: May 14, 2018 16:05 GMT(GMT: May 14, 2018 16:05)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Confidentiality level: HIGH
Languages: English to Spanish
Language variant: Spanish-Latam
We are recruiting for one of our biggest accounts, established leader operating in the travel and tourism industry, new agencies to collaborate with us for TEP projects.
The preference will be for Regional Language Vendors/Small agencies/Small Freelancers groups, working with a good and well-established network of senior linguists having previous experience in translating Marketing/Documentation/UI/Legal applied to Travel and Tourism industry.
- Having in your network linguists with relevant experience in travel and tourism industry, or other kinds of marketing/transcreation experience would also be acceptable.
- Availability for project specific trainings.
- Flexibility and ability to work with agile workflow management, with smaller and bigger wordcounts with the same efficiency and same top quality of deliverables.
- Good user of Xbench or other most common industry used spell checker tools.
- User of Trados min version 2015 or higher.
Translation test required to be qualified on the account, and on-boarding on account processes and tools provided upon qualification.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send an email with your company profile to:
Thank you for your interest
Looking forward to hearing from you
Budget and payment details:
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
Poster country: Ireland
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking