English to Italian gambling-related translation, ongoing job
Posted: May 15, 2018 14:38 GMT (GMT: May 15, 2018 14:38) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing
English to Italian
Budget and payment details
We are looking for a translator from English to Italian for our website
Casino.guru, a multilingual website focused on online casinos and gambling.
We do our best to provide our visitors with reliable information that is
not biased in any way and we want to expand to the Italian market.
The texts are gambling-related, which means that the ideal candidate should
be familiar with this topic or at least with related areas like games,
economy, finance, maths, statistics etc. Our texts tend to contain
calculations and results of simulations, which the translators much be able
to understand and translate without altering their intended meaning.
We are looking for:
- a native Italian speaker with a great understanding of English
- a high-quality translator with attention to detail and ability to keep
the meaning of the original text unchanged by the translation
- a translator who is not afraid to ask for our assistance whenever the
meaning of the source text is not absolutely clear
He are some of our requirements:
- English + Italian should be your main language pair.
- We are strictly against using automated translation tools like Google
Translate (controlled by an algorithm).
- We prefer loose translation over going sentence to sentence, word to
- You must fully understand the text being translated. If something is not
clear or doesn't make logical sense, please ask for an explanation and
consult the issue with us. We will be there to help.
If you meet the conditions above and are interested in working with us,
please send us an e-mail and don't forget to mention:
- your English and Italian level
- your experience with gambling or gambling-related topics (with examples
of work if possible)
- your price for translating and reviewing (if you also do reviews of texts
translated by other translators)
If everything goes well, we will have you translate a first short text.
After that, if both sides are satisfied with the cooperation, we will
continue working together in the long term.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Maros from Casino.guru
Please send your e-mails to [HIDDEN]
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
: Slovakia Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino
Quoting deadline: May 28, 2018 00:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: May 31, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a logged in visitor.
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.