Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Posted: May 15, 2018 16:53 GMT(GMT: May 15, 2018 16:53)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Services required: Translation, Checking/editing
Confidentiality level: MEDIUM
Languages: English to Norwegian
Globalme is a translation and localization company located in Vancouver, Canada. We are looking to expand our resources of Indonesian (id_ID) editors and translators. The subject field are IT/Marketing related. You will be reviewing projects for websites, mobile applications, games, training etc. and ensure that these products are ready to be released to target markets.
This is a per project based job and we're looking for an ongoing relationship.
We do not accept average quality work. The Editors/Translators we work with:
1. Have excellent writing skills
2. Have solid understanding of their native language and English
3. Have at least 5 years of experience
4. Can provide solid references from at least 3 happy customers
5. Do know how to use Internet for searches and find references
6. Have extreme attention to details
If you meet all of the above, we want to talk to you. Please contact us with informations below:
1. Your rates :
Fuzzy matches (with details)
Rate per hour and per word for editing
2. Your resume
3. Three main areas of expertise
4. Are you using any CAT tools? Please specify, if yes.
5. If you have ever done localization QA testing reviews where you had to take screen captures and report defects.
6. If you ever lived in English speaking country.
7. Links to any online profile that you may have
8. Confirm that you can provide us references if needed and in few words, let us know why you are a good candidate
Thank you for your interests in working with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
We will contact only to those qualified candidates.
Poster country: Canada
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred specific fields: IT (Information Technology), Marketing / Market Research Required native language: Norwegian Subject field: IT (Information Technology) Preferred software: SDL TRADOS, memoQ Quoting deadline: May 31, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jun 7, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €495 / $595 / £425 / ¥70,000
You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.