Long term EN>JA daily post and blogs translation,Trados required.
Posted: May 16, 2018 06:00 GMT (GMT: May 16, 2018 06:00) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Japanese
What’s new Posts
- usually 2 and up to around 6 posts daily and about 200 words each (600 – 2,000 words)
- around Amazon super summits and reinvent, it could go up to 20 posts per day (up to 4,000 words)
- the expectations is same day turnaround
- Clear communication and responsiveness are key for this account to work considering the tight turnarounds.
- The Client and our internal QA team will provide a bi-monthly general feedback on the quality to localization team.
- usually 1 and up to around 5 posts daily and about 800 words each (1000 – 5,000words)
- the expectations is within 24-48 hours ( if the file is less than 2K words then the client required handback within 24 hours )
For more information, pls contact us via email [HIDDEN] Pls share me your proz link and your availability on constant jobs.
Trados Delivery format:
Trados Budget and payment details
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
: China Volume
: 100,000 words Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Sample text:
Non-members may quote after 24 hours
Social Sciences, Marketing, Science Preferred specific fields:
General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Preferred native language:
Japanese Subject field:
General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Required software:
SDL TRADOS Quoting deadline: Dec 30, 2018 15:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2018 15:00 GMT Additional requirements:
Pls reach out to us ASAP, thank you！
Translating this text is NOT required
Jeff Barr Blog(s)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Blog(s)
Workflow: Human Translation
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
professional member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Vendor Manager
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.