Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Posted: May 17, 2018 23:25 GMT(GMT: May 17, 2018 23:25)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Services required: Translation, Checking/editing
Confidentiality level: MEDIUM
Languages: English to Greek
Globalme is a translation and localization company located in Vancouver Canada. We are looking to expand our resources of Greek linguists: translators and editors. The subject fields are IT/IT-marketing related. You will be reviewing projects for websites, mobile applications, games, training etc. and ensure that these products are ready to be released to target markets.
This is a freelance position, and we're looking for an ongoing relationship.
We do not accept average quality work. The Editors/Translators we work with:
1. Have excellent writing skills
2. Have solid understanding of their native language and English
3. Have at least 5 years of experience (for Editor/Proofreader)
4. Can provide solid references from at least 3 happy customers
5. Do know how to use the Internet for searches and find references
6. Have extreme attention to details
If you meet all of the above, we want to talk to you. Please apply with your resume and include the following information in your cover letter:
1. Your rates : new words, fuzzy matches (with details), and rate per hour for editing
2. Three main areas of expertise
3. Are you using any CAT tools? Please specify, if yes.
4. If you have ever done localization QA testing reviews where you had to take screen captures and report defects
5. If you ever lived in English speaking country.
6. Links to any online profile that you may have
7. Confirm that you can provide us references if needed
8. Why you are a good candidate (in a few words)
Poster country: Canada
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred specific fields: IT (Information Technology), Marketing / Market Research Required native language: Greek Subject field: IT (Information Technology) Preferred software: SDL TRADOS, memoQ Quoting deadline: May 31, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jun 7, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.