English to Japanese Freelance Translators/Proofreaders
Posted: May 18, 2018 04:33 GMT (GMT: May 18, 2018 04:33) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Japanese
SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for English to Japanese freelance translators and proofreaders for upcoming projects.
• Near native Japanese and English language proficiency level.
• Strong grammar and auditory skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience.
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer.
• Must be residing in Asia, preferably in Japan.
• Freelance position
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection.
• You will be translating and/or subtitling TV/ and movie materials.
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to [HIDDEN] with “English to Japanese Translator/Proofreader” and your name in the subject line then. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
: Philippines Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Quoting deadline: Aug 11, 2018 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Aug 12, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.