Urgent: Professional English to Greek Translators
Posted: May 28, 2018 07:27 GMT (GMT: May 28, 2018 07:27) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Greek
Gengo is a Tokyo-based startup that is making translation simple. Our customers order human translation through our website or API, which allows them to plug into our growing network of over 20,000 translators. We provide an obligation-free environment for translators where you have the freedom to select jobs that interest you. You can earn money working from home.
We are looking for professional English to Greek translators who are able to deliver high quality translation in a timely manner.
- The content is short user review for a Travel/Hospitality company
- You will have access to a detailed style guide and our advanced translation platform, with in-system tools such as TM, glossary, and various validations.
- Professional translator in English to Greek with at least 2 years experience
- Must have an interest in traveling, tourist sites, hotels, and restaurants. Translation experience on the said topics is a plus
- Comfortable with technology and able to quickly master new tools
- Punctual and reliable
If you are interested in becoming one of our professional translators, please create an account at [HIDDEN] Register, take the Pre-test, and start working immediately if you get qualified.
: Japan Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Tourism & Travel
Quoting deadline: Jun 28, 2018 15:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Jun 29, 2018 15:00 GMT
- Over 1 year of experience
- Attention to detail
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.