FULL-TIME FREELANCER (EN - KHM)
Posted: May 31, 2018 08:06 GMT (GMT: May 31, 2018 08:06)
Vetting and notifications sent at: May 31, 2018 09:37 GMT Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing
English to Khmer (Central)
1. Job descriptions:
- Translate and edit the content, press releases and other varied internal documents.
- Adaptability and flexibility as well as the ability to make effective use of all available resources, are key to this role.
- The texts to be translated will be from English into Khmer and vice versa, and there is substantial amount of editing to be done on texts written in English and Khmer.
- Localization testing will also account for a significant amount of the workload
- Other duties as assigned by Project Manager.
- Working hour: 8 a.m - 5.30 p.m (working at home but being as an in-house linguist)
- Native Khmer.
- BA in literature, translation or equivalent qualifications.
- One-year experience in translation field (fresh graduate is accepted)
- Excellent in English (written/spoken) and very good skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; sense of teamwork; responsibilities.
- Creative and able to take initiative working independently or within a team.
- Able to do precise, accurate work under pressure, and prioritize work load in order to meet varying deadlines.
- Excellent office computer skills.
- Familiarity with the creation and navigation of test plans and test documentation.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within tight timelines.
Ms. Hang (Angie): 0165.719.7104
- Email: [HIDDEN]
- Website: [HIDDEN]
- Address: 3rd floor, Kinh Do Tower, 93 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
: Vietnam Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Preferred native language:
Khmer (Central) Subject field:
Computers: Software Preferred quoter location:
Cambodia Quoting deadline: Jul 25, 2018 17:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jul 31, 2018 17:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.