Lithuanian linguists with experience in localisation of Geographical destination
Posted: Jun 1, 2018 13:25 GMT (GMT: Jun 1, 2018 13:25) Job type:
Service required Languages:
: Translation, Localisation (other)
English to Lithuanian Language variant:
Long-term and stable opportunity for Lithuanian freelancers at Vistatec Dublin:
We are recruiting now for one of our biggest accounts, operating in the travel and tourism industry, talented and experienced Lithuanian linguists, for our Geography projects, consisting in the localisation of Geographical destinations.
This is an ongoing, freelance collaboration.
- Master Degree in Translation or equivalent proven working experience in field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in localisation applied to travel and tourism industry, or in transliteration of geographical names.
- Minimum of weekly 20 hours availability (and preferably more).
- Availability for project specific trainings.
- Experience with Google searches of Geographical destinations, to find information about the Point of Interest to transliterate in your target language.
- Experience with localization of Google maps locations is a plus.
- Good user of Xbench or other most commonly industry used spell checker tools.
- User of Trados min version 2015 or higher.
Translation test required to be qualified on the account, and on boarding on account processes and tools provided upon qualification.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send an email with your CV and a short introduction describing the ad-hoc above described experience to:
Looking forward to hearing from you
: Ireland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Subject field: Tourism & Travel
Quoting deadline: Oct 31, 2018 19:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Nov 18, 2018 05:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
corporate member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.