English-Khmer Translator (Full-time job | working at SDL Bangkok Thailand)
Posted: Jun 11, 2018 07:08 GMT (GMT: Jun 11, 2018 07:08) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Khmer (Central)
• Khmer native who is living in Thailand
• Degree in translation or any other relevant combination of training and experience.
• Translation of general and texts in the Retail Marketing Business and Technical fields from English into Khmer.
• Review of work of other in-house and external translators.
• Understanding and following SDL’s linguistic processes and procedures.
• Understanding and following the specific processes of each client.
• Producing quality translations within given deadlines.
• Managing terminology effectively.
• Using the translation tools.
• Linguistic checking of Desktop Publishing output.
• Linguistic testing of software, help and websites, if necessary.
• Proofreading of documents, if necessary.
• Acting as Lead translator to ensure a better communication and planning of the linguistic aspects of one or several accounts.
• Providing full linguistic support for your colleagues.
• Using the timesheet and work scheduling systems efficiently.
• At least 5 years of experience in the Retail Marketing Business and Technical field (marketing content - webs or brochures, e-Commerce, IT, user manuals of various fileds, etc.).
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good knowledge of translation software.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Permanent & Freelance positions are opened
• Send your resume to [HIDDEN] | Office phone: 02 654 7575
: Thailand Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
For more information, see: URL not shown
Tech/Engineering, Marketing Preferred native language:
Khmer (Central) Subject field:
Advertising / Public Relations Preferred software:
SDL TRADOS Preferred quoter location:
Thailand Quoting deadline: Jul 30, 2018 17:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Aug 29, 2018 17:00 GMT Additional requirements:
• Mature individual with excellent grasp of English & Thai languages
• Living in Bangkok Thailand. And must work at our office where is located nearby MRT-Petchburi station
• Well read and has broad knowledge of numerous subject matters
• Keen interest in acquiring new knowledge
• Internet savvy and some IT knowledge preferred
• Careful, detailed personality with good cheerful disposition
• Hardworking and a team player
• Permanent & Freelance positions are opened
• New graduate are WELCOME
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.