Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Posted: Jun 11, 2018 09:02 GMT(GMT: Jun 11, 2018 09:02)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Translation
Languages: Arabic to English, English to Arabic
we are hiring in-house"Translators" from English to Arabic and vice versa.
Qualification: Bachelor holder (Faculty of Alsun “Foreign languages Section”/ Language & translation /Arts/ law) are preferable.
• Proven previous experience in translation of Legal Translation, Patents, contracts, agreements, and correspondences, all kinds of certificates, emails and letters.
• IELTS or TOEFL certifications is Preferable.
• Has two years' experience as a full time translator.
• Able to translate 2250 words per 8 hours
• Good Command of using Microsoft Office.
• Work under pressure
• Job Details:
- Work hours: 08:00 am to 04:00 pm (from Sunday to Thursday).
- location: Mohandsen
Poster country: Egypt
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Law (general) Quoting deadline: Jun 30, 2018 20:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Aug 31, 2018 20:00 GMT Additional requirements: - minimum 1 year experience in translation field.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a corporate member.
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.