This job was closed at Jul 7, 2018 04:15 GMT
Christian books translators/proofreaders from EN-Polish
Posted: Jun 12, 2018 04:10 GMT (GMT: Jun 12, 2018 04:10) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing
English to Polish
Currently, we are searching for top-notch native Polish translators/proofreaders for an ongoing EN-PL project for Christian books, details as below:
1. Source file: Christian books, Christian articles, spiritual texts, sermons, testimonies;
2. Language pair: English into Polish 3. Volume: initial 500k English source words;
4. Rate: reasonable and flexible rates based on the complexity of materials and the services provided. We are open to discussing the rates and payment methods with respective linguists.
5. Working either on a full-time or part-time basis is acceptable. Given that religion is a very delicate and specifical, our requirements are as follows:
(1) Rich experience in religion domain translation/proofreading, and should be familiar with Christian terminologies.
(2) Native Polish with proficient English
(3) The work submitted should be up to the standard for print and publication.
(4) Priority will be given to those with experience in translating biblical texts.
If you are interested in our project, please feel free to email [HIDDEN] along with your CV. It will be a great honor to have your participation. Looking forward to your reply.
: United States Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Subject field: Religion
Quoting deadline: Jun 30, 2018 04:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Nov 30, 2018 05:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
corporate member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.8
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.