Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Posted: Jun 27, 2018 19:01 GMT(GMT: Jun 27, 2018 19:01)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Services required: Translation, Checking/editing
Confidentiality level: MEDIUM
Languages: English to Vietnamese
Globalme is a translation and localization company located in Vancouver Canada. We are looking to expand our resources of Vietnamese linguists who could do editing and QA. The subject field are IT/IT-Marketing related. You will be reviewing projects for websites, mobile applications, games, training etc. and ensure that these products are ready to be released to target markets.
This is a freelance position and we're looking for an ongoing relationship.
We do not accept average quality work. The Editors/QAs we work with:
1. Have excellent writing skills
2. Have solid understanding of their native language and English
3. Have at least 5 years of experience (for Editor/Proofreader)
4. Can provide solid references from at least 3 happy customers
5. Do know how to use Internet for searches and find references
6. Have extreme attention to details
If you meet all of the above, we want to talk to you. Please contact us with informations below:
1. Your rates : Rate per hour for editing
2. Your resume
3. Three main areas of expertise
4. If you have ever done localization QA testing reviews where you had to take screen captures and report defects
5. If you ever lived in English speaking country.
6. Links to any online profile that you may have
7. Confirm that you can provide us references if needed and in few words, let us know why you are a good candidate
We will get back to qualified candidates to schedule a short test.
Poster country: Canada
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.