Armenian Interpreting Services
Posted: Jun 29, 2018 21:03 GMT (GMT: Jun 29, 2018 21:03)
Vetting and notifications sent at: Jul 1, 2018 01:45 GMT Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Interpreting, Consecutive, Interpreting, Simultaneous
Armenian to English, English to Armenian
Under the supervision of ACSI Translations Project Manager Team, the Interpreter will provide high quality professional Face to Face Interpreting Services to support the language access and outreach needs of DC ‘s Limited English Proficient (LEP) or Non-English Proficient (NEP) residents, employees, and visitors in a variety of on-site locations and settings (such as but not limited to: meetings, ceremonies, concerts, conferences, depositions, hearings, therapy sessions, enrollments, fairs, interviews, medical appointments, physiological evaluations, plays, press conferences, etc.)
Contract Modality: Freelance
Rate: Hourly rate (2 hours minimum guaranteed). To be determined according to language pair, experience and credentials.
Additional time: Billed in 15-minute increments
2 day cancelation policy (which means if the client cancels within that period of time, the event is still billable for interpreter)
No-shows are billable (which means if the client does not show, the event is still billable for interpreter)
Payment is due 30 days from invoice date
ACSI does not cover mileage, parking and/or toll fees
: United States Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Social Sciences, Law/Patents Preferred native language:
English Subject field:
General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Preferred quoter location:
United States Quoting deadline: Jul 15, 2018 00:00 GMT Additional requirements:
- Have a minimum of four (4) years of face to face interpretation experience, with a minimum of three (3) years of in-country experience.
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Code of Professional Responsibility.
- Adhere to ACSI policies and procedures.
- Ability to collaborate in a professional manner with other team members.
- Follow Project Manager’s instructions and perform tasks accordingly.
- Native or near native level of fluency in respective source language as well as high level of fluency in English.
- Exhibit and maintain professional and ethical behavior at all times.
- Seek Project Manager’s support for difficult interpreting situations and follow instructions.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a logged in visitor.
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Project Manager