Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
We are looking for professional translators in English to Hebrew who are able to deliver high quality translation in a timely manner. This is to prepare for upcoming projects in this language pair.
- The content is product descriptions for an e-commerce site.
- You will have access to a detailed style guide and our advanced translation platform, with in-system tools such as TM, glossary, and various validations.
- Professional translator in English to Hebrew with at least 2 years experience
- Ability to translate minimum of 12,000 words per week (depending on your translation speed this may require 6+ hours a day)
- Commitment to work for 4 weeks
- Comfortable with technology and able to quickly master new tools
- Punctual and reliable
- Can work remotely
If you are interested in becoming one of our professional translators, please send us a brief cover letter with your CV. We will reach out to invite you to a simple written test if we determine your application meets our needs. Thank you.
If this sounds interesting to you, the next steps will be:
Send us your latest CV to [HIDDEN] Please include in the Email Subject the position you are applying for and the language pair. Eg, Application for Translator (EN>HE).
Poster country: Japan
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Internet, e-Commerce Quoting deadline: Jul 14, 2018 15:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jul 15, 2018 15:00 GMT Additional requirements: - Over 1 year of experience
- Attention to detail
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.5 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000
You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.