This job was closed at Jul 21, 2018 15:15 GMT
English to Hebrew translators, 12,000 words/week for E-commerce
Posted: Jul 4, 2018 01:47 GMT (GMT: Jul 4, 2018 01:47) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Hebrew
We are looking for professional translators in English to Hebrew who are able to deliver high quality translation in a timely manner. This is to prepare for upcoming projects in this language pair.
- The content is product descriptions for an e-commerce site.
- You will have access to a detailed style guide and our advanced translation platform, with in-system tools such as TM, glossary, and various validations.
- Professional translator in English to Hebrew with at least 2 years experience
- Ability to translate minimum of 12,000 words per week (depending on your translation speed this may require 6+ hours a day)
- Commitment to work for 4 weeks
- Comfortable with technology and able to quickly master new tools
- Punctual and reliable
- Can work remotely
If you are interested in becoming one of our professional translators, please send us a brief cover letter with your CV. We will reach out to invite you to a simple written test if we determine your application meets our needs. Thank you.
If this sounds interesting to you, the next steps will be:
Send us your latest CV to [HIDDEN] Please include in the Email Subject the position you are applying for and the language pair. Eg, Application for Translator (EN>HE).
: Japan Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Internet, e-Commerce
Quoting deadline: Jul 14, 2018 15:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Jul 15, 2018 15:00 GMT
- Over 1 year of experience
- Attention to detail
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.