Freelance Bahasa Malaysian Translator
Posted: Jul 6, 2018 09:21 GMT (GMT: Jul 6, 2018 09:21) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Malay, Malay to English
SDI Media is the world’s leading media localization provider, offering dubbing, subtitling, and media services for international, regional, and local content owners, aggregators, broadcasters, and new media distributors. With the world’s largest owned and operated network of facilities, incorporating 150 recording rooms and over 85 mixing rooms, SDI Media provides dubbing, subtitling, and other media solutions in more than 80 languages worldwide. Servicing 40 markets, in 37 countries across EMEA, Asia, and The Americas, SDI Media’s global localization footprint provides the only one-stop media localization solution in the industry.
We are looking for freelance translators to work for our subtitling projects for the following languages:
• Malaysian to English Translator
• English to Malaysian Translator
• Excellent English understanding.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience in the above languages.
• Native speaker in one of the above languages
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills
• With access to a computer and a stable internet connection
• Commitment to upholding the company’s high translation standard.
Interested parties, please put “Malaysian” you are applying for and your name in the subject line and send your resume and cover letter to [HIDDEN] Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
: Philippines Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Media / Multimedia Quoting deadline: Aug 31, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.