EN>Indonesian, Christian books and film scripts, 500k, Word or Excel format
Posted: Jul 18, 2018 05:30 GMT (GMT: Jul 18, 2018 05:30) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing, Transcription, recruit dubbing script writers and professional translators (other)
English to Indonesian
1. An EN>Indonesian translation project for Christian books and film scripts, with overall volume around 500k words.
2. Working either on a full-time or part-time basis is acceptable, we offer reasonable and flexible rates based on the services provided. We are open to discuss the rates and payment methods with respective linguists.
Requirements for book translation:
1. Mother tongue is Indonesian
2. Excellent English level.
3. Familiar with Christian terminologies, we will give priority to these linguists who have rich experiences in translating Christian materials, literature, etc.
4. Able to render the publishable quality.
Requirements for script translation:
(1) Mother tongue is Indonesian and has an excellent comprehension of the English.
(2) That will be better if you are experienced in translating dubbing script, movie, subtitles or TV serial.
(3) Should be familiar with Christian terminologies.
If you are interested to join our project, please email us along with your resume. Thanks in advance!
: United States Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Subject field: Religion
Quoting deadline: Nov 15, 2018 05:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Dec 30, 2018 05:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.8
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.