German to Dutch freelance translators
Posted: Jul 24, 2018 12:17 GMT (GMT: Jul 24, 2018 12:17) Job type:
Service required Languages:
German to Dutch
Budget and payment details
SDL International, the world leader in professional translation services, software localization and software products is currently looking for German into Dutch freelance translators with experience in HR, Automotive and/or Training content for an upcoming translation project from a German car manufacturer.
- Proven experience in translating above-mentioned content;
- Near native Dutch speaker level;
- Proficiency in German;
- University degree or professional qualification in translation and/or German;
- Willing to do a short translation test as part of our selection process;
- Willing and able to work with SDL Trados Studio.
What do we offer?
• Translation projects, (and regular translation projects if desired);
• Professional support and feedback from our qualified and experienced in-house linguists;
• Fast and reliable payment via bank transfer within 30 days after invoicing.
If you are interested in this offer please apply on:
For more info about SDL please refer to [HIDDEN]
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
: France Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Tech/Engineering, Social Sciences, Bus/Financial, Art/Literary, Medical, Marketing, Law/Patents, Science Preferred specific fields:
Automotive / Cars & Trucks Required native language:
Dutch Subject field:
Automotive / Cars & Trucks Preferred software:
SDL TRADOS Quoting deadline: Mar 1, 2019 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Mar 3, 2019 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business Enterprise member.
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Talent Finder
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.