Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
We are looking for a German linguist for the position of Language Analyst for the German market based at the client's office in Cork, Ireland.
Start date : end of September/ beginning of October
Duration: 12 months
Analysing data in a given language and identifying potential issues.
Communicating with various departments.
Meeting daily KPI's to meet project requirements.
Any other duties that may apply.
- In-depth knowledge of native culture, staying up to date with day-to-day news and happenings in the target country and regular use of the language required.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree qualified or similar ideally in languages or similar.
- Mac OS proficiency preferable.
- Passionate about technology and good technical skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of the team or independently.
- Adaptable to changing environments.
Salary: 34000 euro per annum pro rata
Office hours Monday - Friday
Relocation package provided that will cover flights over and first month's accommodation.
Applications can be submitted to [HIDDEN]
Poster country: Ireland
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Computers: Software Quoting deadline: Aug 17, 2018 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.