Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
We are a translation agency based in Barcelona, and we are currently looking for
-a native POLISH-speaking translator who can work with the EN>PL language pair
- Full-time freelance translator
- Legally registered and able to issue an invoice
- Native speaker (POLISH)
- Reachable at normal working hours via Skype or telephone (please provide contact details when applying)
- Available and willing to complete a short translation test to verify skills, proficiency and suitability for the project
- Demonstrable experience
- Ready to start ASAP, available on August 2018
On any one project, you will be accompanied by a Project Manager, who will monitor progress and assist throughout the course of the project. For this, communication is key.
We are currently looking for an additional regular freelancer in these language pairs, with the possibility of working with us on further projects in the future.
Budget and payment details:
Budget information for this job is restricted to those who meet the requirements of the job.
Poster country: Spain
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.