English Transcribers - RUSH TAT delivery
Posted: Jul 26, 2018 12:22 GMT (GMT: Jul 26, 2018 12:22) Job type:
Service required Languages:
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
We are looking for English freelance transcribers to work with us for our general transcription services and/or specific client-based transcription projects.
• Good comprehension as well as referencing skills
• Should be able to refer to client reference materials and find information online.
• Either 8 AM to 8 PM IST
• 8 PM to 8 AM IST
• To handle subject areas especially clinical research, astronomy, science, medicine, economy, business, music, arts, etc.
• Able to deliver files is RUSH TAT
• Proficient in English language.
• To decipher geographical accents, especially Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indonesian, German, French, African, Indian, and various regions of the U.S. and the U.K, etc.
• To understand conferences, one-on-one interviews, symposiums, seminars, events, telephonic conversations, documentaries, etc.
If you are interested and would like to know more about this role, please send your resume on [HIDDEN]
Voxtab is a leading provider of English transcription services across the globe. We are a brand of Crimson Interactive, one of the world’s foremost innovators of language solutions. Innovation is not simply a marketing strategy for us; it is a value we live by. Voxtab’s team of transcriptionists and quality analysts is comprised of native-English speakers from the US, UK, and Australia. We offer expertise in transcribing specific regional accent and dialect (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and European languages in particular) into flawless English. And we are also highly qualified in any subject area—from business and the law to medicine and the sciences.
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Transcription
Quoting deadline: Aug 15, 2018 00:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Nov 30, 2018 00:00 GMT
Experienced linguists only
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 3.8
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.
|Déjà Vu X3 |
|Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking