Opportunity to work on Life sciences projects (Norwegian)
Job posted at: Jul 31, 2018 14:12 GMT (GMT: Jul 31, 2018 14:12) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing, MT post-editing
English to Norwegian (Bokmal), English to Norwegian (Nynorsk)
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
- Medical and Pharmaceutical projects related to clinical trials, regulatory and pharmacovigilance, medical devices, life sciences, LS patents, etc.
- Native speaker of Norwegian
- At least 2 years of Life sciences related work experience (less experience may be considered case by case)
- Proficiency in English
- Professional translation skills
- CAT tool experience is a plus
- Passionate for excellence, balanced with humility
- Dedicated to continuous improvement and excellence
This offer is not suitable for linguists with no prior experience working on Life sciences projects
Please send us your latest English CV and availability details if you are interested in projects at [HIDDEN]
Do not hesitate to let me know if you had any queries. I would get back to you at our earliest for official qualification and rate settlement.
Looking forward to your application to start a long-term fruitful partnership.
---- Text below added Jul 31, 2018 14:39 GMT by job poster ----
Please note that this offer is more suitable for freelancers. Thank you for understanding.
Subject field: Medical (general)
Quoting deadline: Dec 30, 2018 00:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2018 00:00 GMT
At least 2 years of Life sciences related work experience (less experience may be considered case by case)
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 3.6
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.