Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Budapest based localization office looks for full-time in-house translator and Project Manager.
• Translate or review projects from English into Hungarian
• Manage translation and localization projects.
• Establish and maintain relationship with translators and proofreaders
• Prepare and maintain project documentation
• Perform quality checks at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy
• Educated to degree level in language or marketing
• Experience in the localization/translation industry is a plus
• Detail orientation with the ability to multitask
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, additional language is a plus
• Knowledge in working with Translation Management System and CAT Tools.
• Advanced user of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
For additional information contact Branka Vico at [HIDDEN]
Poster country: Hungary
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Hungarian Subject field: IT (Information Technology) Preferred quoter location: Hungary Quoting deadline: Nov 30, 2018 23:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Feb 27, 2019 23:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a professional member with a Blue Board record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.