Expanding our database - Translators/Reviewers in legal and finance (Norwegian)
Job posted at: Sep 17, 2018 15:36 GMT (GMT: Sep 17, 2018 15:36) Job type:
: Translation, Checking/editing
Confidentiality level Languages:
Dutch to Norwegian (Bokmal), English to Norwegian (Bokmal), French to Norwegian (Bokmal), German to Norwegian (Bokmal), Italian to Norwegian (Bokmal), Norwegian (Bokmal), Portuguese to Norwegian (Bokmal), Spanish to Norwegian (Bokmal)
Lexyca is a dynamic boutique translation agency in the Netherlands, boasting more than 20 years of experience in translation.
We are currently expanding our database and are looking for professional freelance translators and reviewers from/into Norwegian in the area of legal and financial.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
• native speaker of your respective target language
• (university) degree in translation/linguistics/legal and financial related studies and min. 5 years of translation/revision experience in legal and financial
• in possess (or willing to work with) memoQ 8.X
• motivation and ability to complete work according to the given deadlines
If you are interested and you think that you meet our requirements, we will be glad to receive your CV (in English) to our email address indicating:
• in the subject of your message your status (Translator or Reviser) and your working language pair(s), followed by the wordings " - ProZ call" (ex.: "Translator NO>NO - ProZ call"), and
• your rates for translation (per source word) and review (per word/hour)
Lexyca is looking forward to hearing from you!
(Please understand that applications not meeting the above-mentioned criteria will not be considered. No agencies.)
: Netherlands Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Tech/Engineering, Bus/Financial, Marketing, Law/Patents Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Law (general) Quoting deadline: Dec 30, 2019 23:00 GMT Additional requirements:
Min. 5 years of translation/revision experience in legal and financial
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.