Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Full-time, on-site in Munich, Germany – around 3-4 months contract until the 31st March 2019
SDL is currently looking for full-time native German Smartphone Testers to work on-site, to support the R&D team of an AI project in the areas of Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text To Speech (TTS) at the office in Munuch, Germany. No prior experience is required. Our client is a leading global ICT solutions provider firm.
The contract will be initially around 3-4 months starting ASAP until the 31st March 2019. It is likely that the contract will be extended afterwards.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Voice Assistant Feature Testing – QA & Performance testing on the client’s bespoke intelligence assistant
o Opportunity to input to the Machine Learning team in the project
• Perform quality assurance "end user" testing on live networks
• Conduct application test engineer, such as embedded application testing, contents testing and UI function testing on the mobile device
• Provide informed feedback on interface usability and phone design concept
• Work closely with the Software Development team to meet test plans, discuss and provide information about defects and other issues that arise as a part of testing
• Manage or work to a test schedule
• Generate natural utterances to operate each feature of the phone
• Native German speaker with neutral accent
• Fluent in written and spoken English (standard pronunciation)
• Interest in mobile (cellphone) apps
• Familiar with Android phone
• Non-developers but good with PC. Software Tool understanding is a plus but not essential
• Ability to use PC (especially MS Office) and work with database tool
• Degree educated in any discipline
• Linguistic background is a plus but not essential
If this sounds like you, then please email your English CV to Onusa Paul at [HIDDEN] .
Poster country: United Kingdom
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Marketing Preferred native language: German Subject field: IT (Information Technology) Quoting deadline: Jan 31, 2019 01:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a ProZ.com Business Enterprise member.
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Supply Chain Strategist - Creative
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking