DTP specialist required for ongoing projects
Job posted at: Feb 12, 2019 13:23 GMT (GMT: Feb 12, 2019 13:23) Job type:
Service required Languages:
: DTP (other)
English to Chinese, English to Danish, English to Finnish, English to French, English to German, English to Hungarian, English to Italian, English to Japanese, English to Norwegian, English to Polish, English to Spanish, English to Swedish Language variant:
As we keep growing, All-in Translations is looking for a freelance DTP specialist on an ongoing basis.
* Analyse documents (mainly PDFs), extract text and forward to our PM team to run a word count and quote clients accordingly.
* Apply any formatting as per the source document and convert the final translation into PDF or other formats as required.
* Support all functions with DTP tasks during project’s life cycle.
*Monday to Friday 10:00-18:00 CET (GMT+1)
As you can see from our ProZ Blue Board we are a serious agency with on-time payments and have been specialising in the online betting and sportsbook translation industry for a decade.
* Experience with DTP.
* Ability to multitask and prioritise with a very good eye for detail.
* Advanced skills with and access to Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, QuarkXPress, Abby FineReader or other desktop publishing and OCR software.
* Fluent English, any other European language would be an asset (we work with 70+).
* Interest or experience working in the iGaming (online betting) industry.
* Ability to deliver projects within a set deadline and on the same day if needed.
Email [HIDDEN] with:
* A short intro about yourself, your experience and the tools you use.
* Links to your ProZ, TranslatorsCafe and/or LinkedIn profile (or similar).
* Your rates for DTP.
* Your weekly availability.
* Your contact details.
NON-SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
I look forward to hearing from you.
HR & Recruitment Manager
: Malta Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Subject field: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino
Quoting deadline: Feb 28, 2019 11:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Feb 28, 2019 12:00 GMT
No specific language is required as long as you are able to format any language.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
professional member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: HR & Recruitment Manager