Collaboration on our bid for tender
Job posted at: Apr 16, 2019 11:34 GMT (GMT: Apr 16, 2019 11:34) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing
English to Croatian, English to Czech, English to Danish, English to Dutch, English to Hungarian, French to English, Portuguese to English, Romanian to English, Slovak to English, Slovenian to English, Spanish to English, Swedish to English
We are planning to participate in an upcoming EU Commission tender aiming to award contracts for the supply of translations for a period of 5 years. The Commission expects us to submit details and information relating to each and every translator and proofreader who collaborates with us in the tender.
We are looking for qualified translators, with experience translating and proofreading texts for EU institutions INTO their mother tongue, who wish to join us in our bid for this tender.
If our bid is successful, it would promise to be a profitable contract for those involved. If you are interested in participating with us in our bid, it is IMPORTANT that you read the following information carefully, and provide us with all requested information/documentation marked with *:
1. Your mother tongue must be the target language in each listed language pair. *PLEASE STATE YOUR LANGUAGE PAIR*
2. All participating translators must have a university degree.
3. You must have at least 5 years’ full time experience working as a translator and/or proofreader.
4. * Please send us your updated CV showing your qualifications and translation experience.
5. * The Commission wants to know the approximate total number of words you have translated from in the respective language pair in the last 5 years. *PLEASE STATE THIS NUMBER*
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE TRANSLATING FOR THE EU INSTITUTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
6. You must be a citizen of an EU member state.
* Please state your nationality*
7. * Please state your TRANSLATION PRICE per source word in EUROS*
8. * Please state your PROOFREADING PRICE per source word in EUROS*
9. If we are awarded the contract, your price must remain unchanged for the initial 2 years of the contract. Beyond 2 years there will be a small increase allowed in the rate each following year. Only Euros, no other currencies please!
10. Please provide the information requested above in English, French or German. We will communicate with you in future only In English.
11. Note that, at a later stage of the tender process, the EU Commission will request certificates from each translator participating with us in this bid for tender. We will notify you about the official documentation required by the Commission at a later stage.
We look forward to hearing from all interested participants who meet the above requirements!
: United Kingdom Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters
Quoting deadline: May 3, 2019 13:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: May 3, 2019 14:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.