Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
As one of the largest localization providers to Financial industry in China and worldwide, EC Innovations is looking for qualified Japanese to English translators for Finance! And we will offer the competitive rates and have ongoing project assignments.
1. Mother tongue is English(Indian preferred). Solid experience from Japanese to English for financial projects.
2. Proficient in localization tools such as TRADOS or other CAT tools.
3. Full time freelancer preferred.
4. Translators who can achieve long term collaboration along with the strong responsibility are preferred.
5. Real-time checking and replying email.
1. Complete Japanese to English localization work by CAT tools.
2. Translate or edit documents from Japanese to English for Finance related projects.
It'd be appreciated if you could highlight or briefly introduce your past game translation experience!
Please write to [HIDDEN] if you are interested. Look forward to cooperating with you.
Poster country: China
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Japanese Subject field: Finance (general) Quoting deadline: Dec 25, 2019 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2019 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Japanese to English translators needed
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking