Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Looking for Native Speakers of Norwegian for Voice Data Collection Project
Job posted at: May 16, 2019 09:00 GMT(GMT: May 16, 2019 09:00)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Voiceover
Languages: Norwegian, Norwegian to English
Language variant: Norwegian
We are working on the improvement of speech recognition technology and we are looking for native speakers of Norwegian who would like to participate in this project.
• Be a native speaker of Norwegian (18+ years old).
• Have an Android device (phone/tablet) - iPhones/iPads are not allowed.
• Have good internet connection.
• Record at the comfort of your home in a quiet environment.
• Record 1000 short Norwegian prompts on an online recording app.
• Duration: Approximately 2-3 hours to complete the task.
• Payment: You'll be paid within 10 business days of completing the task and after your recordings have passed quality control.
Poster country: Philippines
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Target language(s) Subject field: Speech recognition Preferred quoter location: Norway Quoting deadline: Jun 20, 2019 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jun 21, 2019 00:00 GMT
For more information, see:URL not shown
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a ProZ.com Business Enterprise member with a Blue Board record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 3.1 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free
SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.