TEAM LEAD – Rosario, Argentina.
Job posted at: May 16, 2019 15:23 GMT (GMT: May 16, 2019 15:23) Job type:
Service required Languages:
: Project Management (other)
English to Spanish
We are looking for a forward thinking, energetic Team Lead to head our Project Management and Production teams.
The main responsibilities of the position are to:
• Mentor and support the project management team and foster teamwork
• Supervise and support the execution of projects
• Encourage and oversee quality assurance in all project work
• Help manage, review and, when necessary, approve project spending
• Identify and implement ways to improve and optimize delivery, client satisfaction and profitability
• Oversee onboarding of new clients
• Produce and analyse regular and accurate performance reports
• Maintain strong client relationships and identify opportunities for client growth
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks, under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
• Strong, detail-oriented project management skills
• Exceptional communicator and team player
• Outstanding verbal and written Spanish and English
• Client-facing / Account Management experience
• Experience and success in managing large scale projects/teams
• Energetic self-starter with initiative and creative approach to problem solving
• Minimum five years of experience in the translation industry
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
SpanSource was founded in 2005 to fill a niche for responsive and customized localization services.
We are made up by a multicultural, multinational team of professionals with a proven track record in the industry worldwide. This has given us a crucial understanding of the quality requirements and best practices needed to compete in this ultra-competitive industry, as well as the challenges faced by large organizations,
We work hand in hand with our clients to find the best solution for each project. We like challenges and are driven by a passion for professionalism, continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
Our production hub is based in Rosario, Argentina, one of the most prominent localization labor markets in Latin America. We offer multiple languages via partnership with a trusted network of like-minded and certified companies across the globe.
: Argentina Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Management Quoting deadline: Jun 14, 2019 21:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Human Resources