Freelance Translators for RWS Moravia’s Crowdsourcing
Job posted at: Jun 13, 2019 10:54 GMT (GMT: Jun 13, 2019 10:54) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, MT post-editing
English to Panjabi, English to Serbian, English to Sindhi, English to Sinhala (Sinhalese), English to SothoNorthern, English to Spanish, English to Tajik, English to Tamil, English to Tatar, English to Telugu, English to Tigrinya, English to Tswana
Do you like being in the forefront of the localization industry? Then we would like to work with you!
We are looking for native speakers to be part of our new initiatives, you just need to master English and one or more of the languages we translate into and have expertise in IT.
• Excellent knowledge of English and the target language
• Familiarity with IT and technical fields
• Knowledge of CAT tools, or aspiration to learn to work with such tools
• Willingness to use tools designed specifically for the project
• Eagerness to provide translation solutions for wide range of deliverables (UI, UA, customer feedback, etc.)
Activities required from the translator:
• Editing and proofreading
Currently required languages
• Punjabi (India)
• Serbian - Cyrillic script (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
• Sesotho sa Leboa
• Sindhi (Arabic)
• Spanish (Mexico)
• Tajik (Cyrillic)
• Tamil (India)
If you’re interested, please:
• please register at our Partner Portal [HIDDEN] and
• follow this link [HIDDEN] in order to get detailed requirements for the crowdsourcing project (page 1) and specific instructions for registration (page 2 -5)
Why wait? There's no time like the present!
---- Text below added 13 Jun 2019 10:39 -03 (GMT-3) by job poster ----
Please do not forget to check "Crowdsourcing" under the Services you provide in your profile during the registration.
: Czech Republic Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
For more information, see: URL not shown
Tech/Engineering Preferred specific fields:
IT (Information Technology) Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
IT (Information Technology) Quoting deadline: Jul 1, 2019 01:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jul 1, 2019 02:00 GMT Additional requirements:
Quality expectations - the translations must be:
• comprehensible (i.e. readers can understand the main content of the mes-sage
• accurate (i.e. the translation faithfully replicates the intent and meaning of the source text)
• the translation may not be stylistically homogeneous and can exhibit incon-sistencies in morphological form and syntax.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.6
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Vendor Relations Manager