English to Spanish and BR-Portuguese IT translator wanted (telecommunication)
Job posted at: Jun 14, 2019 10:06 GMT (GMT: Jun 14, 2019 10:06) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Portuguese, English to Spanish Language variant:
Spanish International / Brazilian Portuguese
We are looking for English to Spanish International and Brazilian Portuguese technical translators and software localizers for the jobs of a regular client, a remote access software developer. We have been working with this client for 7 years with a dedicated team, but as the volumes increase (and there is a new product on the market), we need new members on board to extend our capacity.
- Experience in technical & user documentation, help, UI and terminology for
• IP telephony, enterprise telephone systems, PBXs, IP phones and software phones, cloud/virtual PBX & fax solutions (e.g. Siemens, Cisco, Avaya…)
• Web conferencing software, Unified Communications (Adobe Connect, Cisco WebEx, LogMeIn GotoMeeting/GoToWebinar, Skype and similar)
• Some background in the telecommunications sector: PSTN, carrier networks, ISDN, signaling, basic technical aspects of telephony
• Sufficient familiarity with operators (telephony providers) in Latin America for adapting information in user documentation created originally for a US customer base. The main target market for the products being localized is Latin America.
- CAT familiarity (memoQ, xtm preferred)
- Long term commitment to cover projects and to extend the capacity of the current team
Since there is a new product on the market, the volume of the translatable material is increasing. Since April we received around 30,000 words per week. In the next weeks (until the end of June) the expected volume will be around 40,000-45,000 words per week. In the rest of the year we will count weekly with 30,000 words. This amount will be devided among the translators according to their capacity.
If you are interested, please send your application with the following content:
CV with details of long-term/big volume localization/telecommunication projects
Rate offer (word rate and hourly rate)
Stage 1: screening of applications, shortlisting
Stage 2: test translation
Please confirm your availability for a 300-word test translation.
The selection process will begin on Monday morning, so please send your application preferably by 18 June, 12.00 CET at latest.
Dora Nagy | junior business partner manager | +36 1 239 8043
espell translation and localization ltd. | H-1056 Budapest, Belgrad rkp. 26, Hungary
+36 1 239 8043 voice [HIDDEN] GMT+1 | skype: dora.nagy.espell
[HIDDEN] | [HIDDEN] | [HIDDEN]
We take good care of your data. To learn more, please see espell’s Privacy Notice.
espell is ISO 17100:2015 certified.
: Hungary Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Only (paying) ProZ.com members may quote
Subject field: Telecom(munications)
Quoting deadline: Jun 18, 2019 10:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Jun 18, 2019 11:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member.
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.