English - Dutch Translators, Remote work
Job posted at: Jul 5, 2019 13:47 GMT (GMT: Jul 5, 2019 13:47) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Dutch
• Localise a variety of game related text assets from English to Dutch
• Proof-read localised assets in your target language which have been translated by others, making corrections as needed
• Edit the output from a team working in your native language, adjusting individuals’ output to maintain consistency and style across the whole team, while advising individual translators on specific changes and group-wide decisions
• When requested, provide objective feedback on the quality of other translators’ work as part of Testronic’s quality review policy
• Use translation software or tools when projects require it (E.g. memoQ, SDL Trados, etc.)
• Research phrasing and terminology for specialist areas to ensure you can provide the most appropriate and specific localisations
• Maintain responsive communication lines with your project coordinator and the rest of the team working on the project
Native or fluent (C1/C2) speaker of Dutch
Very good level of English
Proven experience in videogame localization/translation
Knowledge and experience with genre-specific terminologies including (not limited to) RPG, racing, open world crafting, simulators, etc.
Capacity to work and communicate with a team
100% remotely work
An opportunity to gain experience and develop skills within interesting industry of video games
Please apply via this link:
: Poland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Tech/Engineering Required specific fields:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Preferred native language:
Dutch Subject field:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Preferred software:
SDL TRADOS, J-CAT, Microsoft Word, memoQ, MemSource Cloud Quoting deadline: Oct 30, 2019 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Oct 31, 2019 00:00 GMT Additional requirements:
A Translation qualification preferred.
Previous experience working as a Translator required.
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.