FullTime Multilingual Translator [HIDDEN]
Job posted at: Jul 9, 2019 07:33 GMT (GMT: Jul 9, 2019 07:33)
Job approved and potential candidates notified at: Jul 9, 2019 10:28 GMT Job type:
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to Arabic, English to Czech, English to Dutch, English to German, English to Italian, English to Japanese, English to Polish, English to Portuguese, English to Spanish, English to Thai, English to Ukrainian, English to Vietnamese
Industry | ICT & Consumer Electronics
Employment Type | Full-Time
Job Functions | Localization, Translation, Writing/Editing
Huawei is an ICT solutions provider, headquartered in China and with operations in more than 170 countries. Our products and solutions are serving more than one third of the world's population, and include smartphones, PCs, tablets, wearables, and more.
We're looking for an experienced, bilingual writer and translator to join our team. Our work spans UI/UX, naming, marketing, branding, user manuals, and of course UX writing and translation.
You will be responsible for working with other linguists, as well as the development and design team to find the best writing, translation, and localization solutions for a variety of consumer products.
Ideal candidates will have outstanding written verbal and written communication skills, total fluency in Chinese and English, be culturally fluent, and be driven to work towards a common goal.
• Translation from English into Arabic, Japanese, Polish, Thai, Italian, Czech, German, Spanish (European), Dutch, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, French, and Portuguese (Brazil)
• Linguistic testing
• Cultural adaptation and localization
• Communicating with teams from different professional backgrounds
• Native speakers of the languages above
• Native-level mastery of English
• Intuitive understanding of how information should be presented and structured
• Degree in translation, language studies, telecommunications, computer science or related field
• Experience in translation, writing, editing, localization, or communications
• Experiences in ICT products preferred
• Chinese proficiency preferred
• Curious, quick learner (enjoy learning how things work), and attentive to details
• Empathetic, able to imagine user perspectives
• Flexible problem solver who approaches issues from many angles
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
Huawei believes the future will be a Better Connected World. We connect systems, businesses, cities, and people around the globe. We make work more efficient, help transform industries, and deliver a better experience to every user. Huawei enables the free exchange of ideas, and moves the world forward. Come and join us. Let's change the world together.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to [HIDDEN]
: China Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred expertise:
Tech/Engineering, Marketing Preferred specific fields:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino, IT (Information Technology), Communications = Telecommunications Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
IT (Information Technology) Preferred software:
SDL TRADOS Preferred quoter location:
China Quoting deadline: Dec 31, 2019 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Resource Manager
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.
|WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime.
Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device.
Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.|