Junior Translator, In-House Position
Job posted at: Jul 14, 2019 20:56 GMT (GMT: Jul 14, 2019 20:56) Job type:
Service required Languages:
Arabic to English, Arabic to German, English to Arabic, German to Arabic
PLEASE NOTE! THIS IS A FULL-TIME IN-HOUSE JOB!
ProfiLine, a young translation agency in Cairo, is seeking Junior English and/or German Translators to work in-house in its office in Madinet Nasr. Following requirements shall be kindly fulfilled:
- A degree in translation/languages/linguistics, or proven experience in translation field;
- 0-3 year experience in translation industry;
- Self-organized, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Excellent writing skills, including grammar and style;
- Fluent in searching the web and reading about different subjects;
- Previous experience in a translation company is a plus;
- Preferably can work with CAT tools, such as Trados, Memsource, etc.
- Translators who can translate from both English and German are highly preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and quiet environment
- Good opportunity for professional improvement
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your resumes, profile pages and contact numbers to [HIDDEN]
Thanks and we're looking forward to welcoming you aboard soon!
Your ProfiLine team
: Egypt Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Required native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Mechanics / Mech Engineering Required quoter location:
Egypt Quoting deadline: Jan 29, 2020 22:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jan 30, 2020 22:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
professional member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.