CALL for ES-MX TRANSCREATORS, HIGHLY CREATIVE TRANSLATORS in PST and GMT time
Job posted at: Sep 10, 2019 15:29 GMT (GMT: Sep 10, 2019 15:29) Job type:
Service required Languages:
English to Spanish Language variant:
CALL for ES-MX TRANSCREATORS, HIGHLY CREATIVE TRANSLATORS in PST and GMT time based!!!
This is for an on-going and long-term collaboration to work with on-call assignments for our client one of the world’s leading multimedia messaging apps.
You will translate creative strings for entertainment and sports events, and your content will be read and shared on live time by all the app’s users for your target market!!!
Key requirements are creative translation skills and availability to be available during shifts of 4-6 hours at different time zones.
Below additional requirements:
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, and end-client communication experience (availability to interact directly with customer’s content writers’ team).
- Decision making skills and professionalism when facing the client.
- Experience with Google Docs and Google.
- Availability for account and workflow onboarding and to familiarize with related reference documentation.
- Flexibility to work on shifts that can cover all days of the week and/or weekend. Projects’ shifts are previously shared, but we need the availability to work on some unplanned assignments from time to time.
- BSc or Ms in Marketing Translation/Creative Writing or 3 to 5 years of equivalent localization experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, I’ll kindly ask you to send your most updated CV detailing creative translation experience, and your hourly rate for linguistic review tasks at:
Looking forward to hearing from you!!! Be part of this creative and agile language team!
: Ireland Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: Sports / Fitness / Recreation
Quoting deadline: Dec 18, 2019 03:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2019 19:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.8
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: Supply Chain Business Partner