Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
This is for an on-going and long-term collaboration to work with on-call assignments for our client one of the world’s leading multimedia messaging apps.
You will translate creative strings for entertainment and sports events, and your content will be read and shared on live time by all the app’s users for your target market!!!
Key requirements are creative translation skills and availability to be available during shifts of 4-6 hours at different time zones.
Below additional requirements:
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, and end-client communication experience (availability to interact directly with customer’s content writers’ team).
- Decision making skills and professionalism when facing the client.
- Experience with Google Docs and Google.
- Availability for account and workflow onboarding and to familiarize with related reference documentation.
- Flexibility to work on shifts that can cover all days of the week and/or weekend. Projects’ shifts are previously shared, but we need the availability to work on some unplanned assignments from time to time.
- BSc or Ms in Marketing Translation/Creative Writing or 3 to 5 years of equivalent localization experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, I’ll kindly ask you to send your most updated CV detailing creative translation experience, and your hourly rate for linguistic review tasks at:
Looking forward to hearing from you!!! Be part of this creative and agile language team!
Poster country: Ireland
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Sports / Fitness / Recreation Quoting deadline: Dec 20, 2019 19:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 31, 2019 19:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.7 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.