Educational background translators/editors needed
Job posted at: Sep 23, 2019 22:15 GMT (GMT: Sep 23, 2019 22:15) Job type:
: Translation, Checking/editing
Confidentiality level Languages:
English to Korean
HTT is in need of more translators and editors, ideally ATA certified or equivalent and with educational background for exams translations and editions. The linguists will be in charge of translating and editing the examinations so as to have a flawless final product. Requirements:
* US based
* ATA Certified or equivalent, according to target language
* Experience in translating education material as for 4 to 12 grades (examinations for students that range from 9 to 17 years old in subjects as: Maths, Algebra, Earth Science, History, Geography and Biology)
* Preference if teacher experience
* Availability for future client´s doubts after translations/editions are finished (only if needed in a specific date in January and June)
* Attention to detail and passion for educational content
* At least 10 years experience as a translator/editor
* SDL Studio 2017 or 2019 knowledge is mandatory (license will be provided to work within a secure environment)
* Willingness to do a free sample online test (in case it is required)
* Availability for a short call
We can guarantee continuous work during at least 5 years. Please, only apply if you are education oriented and if all the items mentioned above match with your profile, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Send your resume, rates per word for translation and per word and per hour for edition to [HIDDEN] only. If possible, include a copy of your certification(s).
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
: United States Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Tech/Engineering, Social Sciences, Bus/Financial, Art/Literary, Medical, Marketing, Law/Patents, Science Preferred specific fields:
Education / Pedagogy Required native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Education / Pedagogy Preferred software:
SDL TRADOS Required quoter location:
United States Quoting deadline: Sep 30, 2019 03:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Dec 5, 2020 03:00 GMT Additional requirements:
10 years experience
Trados 2017 or 2019 knowledge
Teaching experience preferred
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.