Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
• Translator: Create localized Russian subtitles for video contents in English
• Native or Native-like level of proficiency in English and Russian with a good command of both colloquial and written English and Russian.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Previous experience in translation or proofreading is preferred.
• Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful
• Willing to learn new things and enjoying new challenges
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within limited time constraints.
• This is a freelance position with no limitation as to the location.
• Rates will be calculated per program minute of the project
If you wish to apply for the position above, you may go directly to our on-boarding platform: [HIDDEN]
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
Poster country: Philippines
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Media / Multimedia Quoting deadline: Oct 30, 2019 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Oct 31, 2019 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9 out of 5
Note: Sign in to see outsourcer contact information.
SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.