Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
• Translator: Create localized German subtitles for video contents in English
• Native or Native-like level of proficiency in English and German with a good command of both colloquial and written English and German.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Previous experience in translation or proofreading is preferred.
• Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful
• Willing to learn new things and enjoying new challenges
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within limited time constraints.
• This is a freelance position with no limitation as to the location.
• Rates will be calculated per program minute of the project
If you wish to apply for the position above, you may go directly to our on-boarding platform: [HIDDEN]
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
Poster country: Philippines
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Media / Multimedia Quoting deadline: Oct 30, 2019 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Oct 31, 2019 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.