Looking for IT/Marketing Translators for CN>JP, JP>EN and CN>EN
Job posted at: Oct 1, 2019 04:41 GMT (GMT: Oct 1, 2019 04:41) Job type:
Confidentiality level Languages:
Chinese to English, Chinese to Japanese, Japanese to English
Globalme is a translation and localization company located in Vancouver Canada. We are looking to expand our resources of CN>JP, JP>EN and CN>EN Translators/Editors.
This is a freelance position for an ongoing project, and we're looking for a long-term relationship.
We do not accept average quality work. The linguists we work with:
1. Have excellent writing skills
2. Have solid understanding of their native language and English
3. Have at least 5 years of experience
4. Can provide solid references from at least 3 happy customers
5. Know how to use the Internet for searches and find references
6. Have extreme attention to details
If you meet all of the above, we want to talk to you. Please apply with your resume and include the following information in your cover letter:
1. Your rates : per word for translation and fuzzy matches, and per word and per hour for editing
2. Three main areas of expertise
3. Do you have any marketing background?
4. Are you using any CAT tools? Please specify, if yes.
5. If you have ever done localization QA testing reviews where you had to take screen captures and report defects
6. Links to any online profile that you may have
7. Confirm that you can provide us references if needed
8. Why you are a good candidate (in a few words)
We will get back to qualified candidates.
: Canada Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours
Subject field: IT (Information Technology)
Quoting deadline: Oct 7, 2019 00:00 GMT
Delivery deadline: Oct 20, 2019 00:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board
outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.6
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Resource Coordinator