Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
The quoting deadline for this job passed at Oct 13, 2019 16:00 GMT.
English to (Singaporean) Simplified Chinese Subtitle Translator/Proofreading
Job posted at: Oct 2, 2019 07:02 GMT(GMT: Oct 2, 2019 07:02)
Job type: Potential Job
Service required: Translation
Confidentiality level: MEDIUM
Languages: English to Chinese
Language variant: Singaporean, Simplified
English to (Singaporean) Simplified Chinese Subtitle Translator
• Translator: Create localized (Singaporean) Simplified Chinese subtitles for video contents in English
• Proofreader: Proofread localized (Singaporean) Simplified Chinese subtitles for video contents in English
• Native or Native-like level of proficiency in English and (Singaporean) Simplified Chinese with a good command of both colloquial and written English and (Singaporean) Chinese.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Previous experience in translation or proofreading is preferred.
• Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful
• Willing to learn new things and enjoying new challenges
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within limited time constraints.
• This is a freelancing position with no limitation as to the location.
If you wish to apply for the position above, please contact us.
Thank you in advance for your consideration!
Poster country: Malaysia
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language: Chinese Subject field: Media / Multimedia Quoting deadline: Oct 13, 2019 16:00 GMT
For more information, see:URL not shown
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.9 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.