H.R. Software Localization – Translator/Reviewer | ET, LV, LT
Job posted at: Oct 4, 2019 15:34 GMT (GMT: Oct 4, 2019 15:34) Job type:
Services required Languages:
: Translation, Checking/editing
English to Estonian, English to Latvian, English to Lithuanian
About the Job
We’re seeking Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian-native linguists experienced in Human Resource (H.R.) Software Localization for a long-term collaboration with a long-standing Venga client.
The scope of work is approximately 20 - 30 hours/week for translation, review and testing tasks. The project requires direct contact with the client and has no set end date. Some of our linguists have been working on the project for several years.
- Native speaker of either Estonian, Latvian or Lithuanian
- Software localization experience
- Knowledge of H.R. software (ERP, HCM). Ideally, experience translating for clients such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SAP in an H.R. and Software
- Localization capacity
- Living in-country, so in Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania respectively
- Availability of 20 - 30 hours/week
- Willingness to attend a 3-day training seminar organized and paid by the client (travel and accommodation included, if needed)
- Willingness to complete a test translation for the client reviewer’s evaluation
- Willingness to collaborate with a second linguist; reviewing each other’s translations
How to Apply
Is this job the right fit for you?
Let’s speak at [HIDDEN] Send us an email outlining:
- Your H.R. software localization experience
- Confirming if you’re happy to complete the client’s short test translation
- Listing CAT tools you're familiar with
- Your hourly rate for translation & review tasks in EUR/USD/JPY
Feel free to refer a colleague whom you would like to collaborate within a 2-person team. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
About Venga Global
With expertise in translation, localization, and creative services in over 100 languages, Venga partners with clients to help them communicate globally and support their global ambitions. We follow a strategy of building robust programs for continuous translation and localization for enterprise clients. These programs are supported by an agile production team, an innovative tools and technology approach, a specialized supply chain, and an ISO-certified quality assurance team.
Founded in 2008, Venga is headquartered in San Francisco, C.A. with offices around the globe.
: United States Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Subject field: Computers: Software
Quoting deadline: Oct 10, 2019 23:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because the quoting deadline has passed.
Contact person title: Supply Chain Manager
Translation industry jobs
Jobs posted by outsourcers seeking quotes from language professionals.
The Blue Board
is a searchable database of language job outsourcers with feedback from service providers, and an important risk management tool. ProZ.com members have full access to the Blue Board.