In-house Games Translator [Korean > English]
Job posted at: Nov 8, 2019 04:37 GMT (GMT: Nov 8, 2019 04:37)
Job approved and potential candidates notified at: Nov 8, 2019 10:35 GMT Job type:
Confidentiality level Languages:
Korean to English
Keywords Singapore Studios is hiring!
We’re looking for Games Translator (Korean to English) – 1 Year Contract (Renewable) to join us!
• Passion for video games industry and had solid experience in playing games
• Highly proficient in English Language in order to deliver high-quality translations
• Minimum 2 years of experience as freelance or in-house translator (Korean to English)
• Educational qualification in Translations / Linguistics is an advantage
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience in working with people from different cultures
• Experience in programming, game development and/or game design
• Working Knowledge of CAT tools
• This is an in-house position at Keywords Singapore Studios
• Nearest MRT: Lavender MRT
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [HIDDEN] . There will be a off-site translation test upon shortlisted.
: Singapore Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Sample text:
Non-members may quote after 12 hours Preferred native language:
Target language(s) Subject field:
Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Quoting deadline: Jan 1, 2020 00:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Feb 1, 2020 00:00 GMT
Applicants must translate the following text
There will be a off-site translation test upon shortlisted. For more information, see: URL not shown
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: Sign in
to see outsourcer contact information.
Contact person title: HR & Admin Assistant